Sunday, October 30, 2011

10.30.10

Didn't feel like myself. Went to work in a hat without my hair combed and a black sweater, that is clearly imprinted in my mind. My head hurt. Someone from work came by and asked for some items. I said I wasn't feeling well. She left. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I went back to my desk, packed my things up and left. I threw up again at security, I'm sure the guard appreciated that all went in the garbage can. Went straight to sleep once I got home.

Nothing tasted right. My mom brought me one of my favorite dishes from a local restaurant to get me to eat. It tasted like metal. I went back to sleep. Something was definitely wrong but I didn't call the doctor. I waited.

Lesson Learned
Calling the doctor can't ever hurt. Waiting can.

No comments:

Post a Comment